YOUR BASEMENT WATERPROOFING SOLUTION
Our patented basement waterproofing system is designed to address all the ways ground water enters your basement or crawlspace as well as saturated soil conditions caused by weather.
A standard installation.
- Remove approximately 9 - 12 inches of concrete floor adjoining the walls on the inside of the basement.
- Excavate and pitch trench to the bottom of the footer, exposing top and sides of footer. (Never below the footer).
- Install sump pump (where required by local building code)
- Install 18 inch circumference by 30 inch deep perforated crock.
- Standard installation of 1/3 horse power submersible cast iron motor.
- 1&1/2 inch PVC discharge line with check valve.
- Connection of discharge line to outside drain source (downspout, storm sewer, natural watershed).
- All drainage intended to be by gravity, no trap is necessary.